Carl Paladino has one word when it comes to a woman's right to choose.
No.
CNN asked him, "What if she's been raped? What if it was incest?"
If Carl Paladino had his way, abortion would be a crime and women would be treated like criminals.
This is what Carl Paladino wants, do you?
On Paladino for the People ;
Carl on Abortion
I was born and raised a Catholic and have always believed in the inherent dignity and sanctity of all human life. I believe the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed.
At its core, abortion is a fundamental assault on the sanctity of innocent human life - especially the abhorrent practice of partial birth abortion. I oppose using public revenues to promote or perform abortion and, as Governor, I will not fund organizations which advocate the procedure.
I also support the appointment of judges who respect traditional family values and the sanctity and dignity of innocent human life.
On the other side, Andrew Çuomo is endorsed by Planned Parenthood.
I chose this issue because as a feminist, this topic affects me. No one has the right to tell me what I can or cannot do to my body. The law cannot tell me that I have to keep something that I never wanted, as it violates my amendment rights to privacy.
It is not the killing of a human life, it is called a fetus for a reason because it cannot live outside of the womb unsupported outside the womb.
Pro-choice does not mean pro-abortion. Pro-choice simply means that I am for having options available to people and giving them a chance to choose. Having abortions turn illegal will only make those who seek an abortion to go to any means possible to end the pregnancy.
Anna L.
No comments:
Post a Comment